YOU have EVERYTHING YOU NEED

It doesn’t matter what you don’t have because you don’t have it.  If you needed it, you’d have it.  If you don’t have it, then there’s something you may be overlooking.

By now, you’re like….’Wha’?????!!!

Listen, I’ve been there too.  You see what you want out of your life and you feel like you just don’t have enough resources to get to where you want to go. 

You think you lack enough money.
You think you lack the skills.
You think you lack the experience.
You think you lack the talent.

Here’s the truth.  You have everything you need right now to get to where you want to go?  Right now in this moment, let’s experience a paradigm shift.

REFOCUS.

‘I just don’t have what it takes to pursue my dream’ is the number one lie we all need to get rid of in our pursuit to our destiny.  FOCUS ON WHAT YOU HAVE.  What skills do you have to get to that next level?  Who do you know NOW?  What resources or books or programs or opportunities are RIGHT IN FRONT of you to get to where you want to go.


You absolutely must use what you have.  It’s the key to unlocking the door.  Focusing on what you have is the key. 

Let’s use an example- a real one.

I had a friend who wanted to start a blog and he said that he just didn’t have enough money to start a blog.  I told him, ‘It’s free.’  He said, ‘Well, I know it’s free, but I can’t create the graphics to get the blog going’.  I said, ‘Well, they (blogger and wordpress) have plenty of templates- even ones where you don’t need any custom graphic design.’  He then said, ‘Well, I don’t have any money for hosting.’  I said, ‘It’s free.  You don’t need money for hosting.’  I asked him, ‘Do you have a computer?’  He said, ‘Yes.’  I told him, ‘That’s all you need to start your blog, so start it.’

Do you see what happens in the mind when we don’t use what we have?  Our biggest hurdle is in the mind, so let’s get over that.  Let’s be in a continuous state of FORWARD movement.  It’s called MOMENTUM.  Keep it going.

I’m not going to burden you with a long article, but let me encourage you.  You have an abundance all around you.  Open your eyes.  See it.  Look!  If you look around- just walk around your house, take inventory of the people you know, think about all the resources and relationships you have and you can use and you’ll find that there is a BIG world for you to discover.

This big world doesn’t require you having enough money, time or anything else.

All you need to do is BELIEVE and ACT on what you ALREADY HAVE.


Don’t forget to read the chapter, "You Have Everything You Need".  So click here to receive my 5 song inspirational CD + my book, Enough is Enough…Your Time is NOW! It will inspire you to get your life moving in the right direction!

Previous Blog Posts:
Just when you want to give in
Belief is the heart's pathway to abundance

Labels: ,